February 13, 2024
2955 Woodside Road
Woodside, CA 94062
Town Council Regular Meeting
Tuesday, February 13, 2024
TOWN OF WOODSIDE
TOWN COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
February 13, 2024
Independence Hall, 2955 Woodside Road, Woodside
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC THAT WISH TO ATTEND AND/OR PARTICIPATE IN A MEETING MAY DO SO IN PERSON OR BY JOINING THE ZOOM MEETING https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85437892933. PUBLIC COMMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED BOTH IN PERSON AND VIA ZOOM MEETING. ANY EMAILS SENT TO TOWNHALL@WOODSIDECA.GOV WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE TOWN COUNCIL PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
IN THE EVENT THAT ANY MEMBER OF THE COUNCIL PARTICIPATES IN A MEETING BY TELECONFERENCE OR VIDEO CONFERENCE, PURSUANT TO THE RALPH M. BROWN ACT, GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54953, ALL VOTES OF THE COUNCIL SHALL BE BY ROLL CALL.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 9128
+1 346 248 7799
Note: Callers dial *9 to “raise hand” and dial *6 to mute/unmute.
Meeting ID: 854 3789 2933
Remote Public Comments:
Meeting participants are encouraged to submit public comments in writing in advance of the meeting.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Persons wishing to address the Council on any matter not on the posted agenda are invited to do so. Please note, however, that the Council is not able to undertake extended discussion or to act on non-agendized items. Such items can be referred to staff for appropriate action, which may include placement on a future agenda. This communication period is limited to five persons, three minutes each. Any additional persons wishing to be heard will be scheduled at the end of Regular Business.
INTERVIEW AND APPOINTMENT TO THE ASRB
INTERVIEW AND APPOINTMENT TO THE PLANNING COMMISSION
TOWN MANAGER REPORT
All items on the Consent Calendar are considered to be routine and will be approved by one roll call motion unless a request is made at the beginning of the meeting that an item be withdrawn or transferred to the regular agenda.
- Approval of Waiver of Full Reading of Ordinance, per Government Code Section 36934.
- Register of Demands Against the Town of Woodside from January 16 through 31, 2024.
- Approval of Minutes: Special and Regular Meetings of January 9, 2024, and Regular Meeting of January 23, 2024.
- Adoption of an Ordinance Amending Chapter 153 (Zoning) of the Woodside Municipal Code to Align the Town’s Zoning Regulations Related to Accessory Dwelling Units with Amended Provisions in California Government Code Section 65852.2 (State Assembly Bill 2221 and Senate Bill 897). Ordinance No. 2024 - ____
- Resolution Modifying the Charter of the Circulation Committee. Resolution No. 2024 - ____
- Resolution (1) Approving Plans and Specifications for the 2024 Road Rehabilitation Project; (2) Authorizing the Town Manager to Advertise for Bids and to Execute a Contract with the Lowest Responsive and Responsible Bidder, in an Amount No to Exceed $475,000. Resolution No. 2024 - ____
- Resolution Authorizing Submittal of Applications for All CalRecycle Grant and Payment Programs for Which the Town of Woodside is Eligible. Resolution No. 2024 - ____
A. Volunteer Committee Updates.
B. Mayor and Councilmember Communications.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITY ACT, IF YOU NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING, PLEASE CONTACT THE TOWN CLERK AT (650) 851-6790.
NOTIFICATION IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING WILL ENABLE THE TOWN TO MAKE REASONABLE ARRANGEMENTS TO ENSURE ACCESSIBILITY TO THIS MEETING.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PURSUANT TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA’S OPEN MEETING RULES, THIS MEETING IS BEING AUDIO RECORDED.
ANY WRITINGS OR DOCUMENTS PROVIDED TO A MAJORITY OF THE TOWN COUNCIL REGARDING ANY ITEM ON THIS AGENDA WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION AT THE ADMINISTRATION COUNTER AT TOWN HALL LOCATED AT 2955 WOODSIDE ROAD DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.